Do you lead an SME, work for public Institution or a University? Would you like to develop your ideas by being awarded with an EU grant but you are afraid if you have proper skills and knowledge to navigate amongst the requirements and documents of the European Commission?
BioTalentum, the company with six years experience in EU FP6&7 proposal submission, project execution and coordination offers you a new training service. The company, proud of its outstanding own 80% winning rate is willing to share its experience and support the newcomers of the FP7 program.
Our training service is created to maximize your chances for positive evaluation of your proposal with our support. We offer professional advisory service during proposal writing, partner search, periodic reporting, staff trainings and real time helpdesk facility during the execution of your project.
Our trainings are led by the best professionals in project management and other related professional fields (e.g. finance, marketing), with several years experience in the EU FP regime.
FP7& EU PROJECT MENTORSHIP PROGRAMME
Long-term (2-3 years) cooperation with BIO, giving you the chance to learn in practice. It focuses on the newcomers of FP7 project, and coaches the new partners through the labyrinth of the whole project cycle from finding the relevant call, partner searching and proposal preparation till the final project report submission.
Thematic trainings/ support in this package:
- Introducing FP7 and other EU programs on the topic of interest (half-day hands-on training)
- Finding the appropriate call that covers the topic of interest (helpdesk)
- Support consortium establishment, partner search (helpdesk)
- Practical training on project submission (preparation of the proposal to fit it with the expectation of the review process; budget planning; electronic proposal submission service) (1-day hands-on training)
- Support on the negotiation process (Consortium Agreement / Project Technical Annex / useful hints) (helpdesk)
- Practical training on project reporting: requirements / electronic reporting system (Research Participants Portal) (half day hands-on training)
COMPLEMENTARY AND SOFT-SKILL TRAININGS TAILORED TO YOUR MARIE CURIE PROJECTS
This package gives support to the partners who already know the FP7 Marie Curie (MC) projects. In MC Projects it is compulsory to train your fellows not just scientifically but to provide them soft skill and complementary trainings as well - what helps them building their research career. It’s crucial to plan carefully the complementary trainings of your future fellows when submitting your project.
BioTalentum gives a helping hand in the planning and execution of the trainings via capitalization on the knowledge of its experienced experts and wide contact network.
The trainings are planned and tailored to the project in question and in line with the requirements of the procurer.
Some training ideas:
- Ethics in biomedical research
- Gender mainstreaming in research projects and at the workplace
- Linking Science to Business
- IP management and Technology Transfer
- EU project writing, contracting and management
- Research presentation and communication
- Data recording, archiving and protection complimentary training
- GLP and GMP compliance, standards in industry - complimentary training
Please visit the webpage of our consulting branch: www.biotalentumconsulting.eu