BioTalentum Ltd is an RTD research intensive SME established in 2005. BioTalentum is a leading technology provider in Central & Eastern Europe, working mostly on stem cell research and services, with a branch on H2020 project management and trainings. Scientific focus of BioTalentum is on medical and animal biotechnologies, recently specialized on stem cell research. The company’s mission is research and development of novel human cellular systems and animal models for biomedical research and drug testing, and to provide technical services for research teams and pharmaceutical industry.
What we do
We provide solutions to researchers in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, clinical, and academic sectors worldwide, including:
- stem cell models,
- transgenic cellular models and
- transgenic animal models.
Our expertise, tools and technologies support the work of academic and pharmaceutical partners to advance stem cell and regenerative medicine-based research and drug discovery in order to bring new and better medicines to the market.
We participate in projects as full research partners
The company is very active in European research, as BIOT was full research partner in four EU FP6 projects, while in FP7 we successfully participated in 17 projects, among which in 9 as scientific coordinator. These projects provide an intensive interaction with ERA teams from both academia and industry.
In H2020 we are participating in EU-ToxRisk, CaSR Biomedicine; SciChallenge, NABBA, FetalMed-PhD as partner, or associated partner.
Consultancy, management services and trainings
From partner and grant search to Grant Agreement signature
- Proposal writing/support in submission, and in the preparation phase: application profiling, proposal concept formation and partner search, with taking into account the content / format related application criteria.
- Technical and administrative management of the grant preparation phase, financial support for the budget preparation;
- Complete contract negotiation support (through intensive communication with all partners, preparation of scientific, administrative annexes, Consortium Agreement)
Coordination and administrative management of complete projects
- Periodic and Final report preparation/submission;
- Project progress monitoring;
- Organization of project meetings/reviews/workshops)
- Financial advisory services for reporting and for audit purposes
For full list of services please visit the webpage of our consulting branch: www.biotalentumconsulting.eu