BioTalentum Ltd. is a leading technology provider in Europe in the field of pluripotent stem cell based technologies. Are you an exceptionally talented individual looking to join a fast-paced winning team?
You are welcome to email your prospective CV and we will keep it on file for future opportunities.
Please, submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Our open positions:
Experienced Researcher in Molecular Biology (CRISPR-Cas9)
BioTalentum Ltd (http://biotalentum.hu/), an innovative biotech company with international team working in the field of ESC / iPSC for discovery and development of novel cellular models is seeking for highly motivated post-doctoral researcher with 5-10 years’ experience in Molecular Biology.
We seek a highly motivated, ambitious, and talented scientist to join an enthusiastic and collaborative team in an outstanding international scientific environment to perform research in our Horizon2020 project.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong expertise in reporter gene construct design and development (molecular cloning) is a must;
- The successful applicant holds a Ph.D. in a relevant research area such as molecular biology or biochemistry and has a strong track record of accomplishment;
- The applicant should have excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
Advantages for the evaluation of candidates:
- Experience in CRISPR-Cas9 targeted gene editing is a major advantage
- Experience in human (or mouse) stem cell culture is an advantage
- Knowledge and expertise in the field of neurobiology and or developmental biology
- Expertise in cell imaging
- Track record in toxicity assay development
- Leadership experience
The selected candidate will join a company team of 5+ researchers, working in a state-of-the-art laboratory in Hungary. The laboratory is at Gödöllő, Pest County, in one of the most dynamically developing region of Europe, in the vicinity of the capital city of Hungary, Budapest. The working language of the lab is English knowledge of the Hungarian language is not required.
Permanent key leadership-track position in the company is envisaged. Competitive salary and benefit package is offered in a free-thinking, open environment which has close connection to both academic and industry research groups worldwide.
Please, send CV and motivation letter by Email to:
Dr. Ildikó Nagy
Director – HR, Finance, Business Development